Nvidia Aims to Keep Your Car ConnectedKevin Fitchard
If you go to a Best Buy and buy a high-end smartphone, you’re likely getting the most cutting-edge hardware and software the mobile industry has to offer. But if you were to go to your local car dealership and buy the newest model luxury vehicle, chances are the infotainment and connectivity technologies embedded within are already several years old.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap