Macy’s Wins Temporary Bar on Some Penney Stewart SalesChris Dolmetsch
Macy’s Inc., the second-biggest U.S. department-store chain, said it won a ruling that temporarily bars J.C. Penney Co. from selling some items designed by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders