Japan Stocks Rise as U.S. Housing Starts Climb, Yen SlipsYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average rebounding from the longest losing streak in three months, after U.S. housing starts beat estimates and the yen dropped, buoying the earnings outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts