Italy Presidential Election Set to Begin Amid Political CrisisChiara Vasarri
The Italian parliament meets today to begin the election of a new president. The vote will be closely watched as the new head of state will take the lead in trying to end Italy’s political gridlock after inconclusive elections on Feb. 24-25. Here are some details on how it works.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets