Hyatt Aviara’s $186.5 Million Loan Sent to Servicer, Fitch SaysNadja Brandt
About $186.5 million in debt backed by the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, a former Four Seasons property in Southern California, was sent to a special servicer today, Fitch Ratings said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis