Gold Rises as Jewelry Sales Jump, Investor Demand ClimbsDebarati Roy and Maria Kolesnikova
Gold futures climbed and the spot price headed for the longest rally in four weeks on signs that demand is rebounding among consumers and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day