Glencore, Bunge See Lower Agriculture Prices as Plantings JumpMaria Kolesnikova
Glencore International Plc and Bunge Ltd. expect lower prices for agricultural commodities in the coming season after the most severe drought in the U.S. since the 1930s drove corn and soybeans to records last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's