Earthport May Gain on E-Commerce, Currency Service: London MoverPeter Woodifield
Earthport Plc, a processor of cross-border payments and e-commerce transactions, may be poised for a gain after the shares fell 19 percent since it agreed to serve American Express Co., according to two analysts who track the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant