Carnival to Spend $700 Million on Backup Power After MishapsChristopher Palmeri
Carnival Corp., the cruise operator beset by mishaps at sea this year, will spend $600 million to $700 million on fire protection and backup systems across its entire 101-ship fleet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis