Bayer Under Threat With Syngenta by U.K. Insecticide ReviewsPatrick Winters
Bayer AG and Syngenta AG face more pressure over crop chemicals suspected in bee-deaths as retailers including J Sainsbury Plc, the U.K.’s third largest supermarket chain, said they’re looking into the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner