Where to Find Tax Cheats, Liquor-License Headaches, Higher Gas Taxes: April 16By
Researchers using IRS data have identified clusters of tax cheats among small business owners near Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, and the District of Columbia. The IRS uses the info to target taxpayers for audits, Stephen Ohlemacher reports. [Associated Press]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt