Sika Sees Rebound From First Quarter Hurt by Cold WeatherPatrick Winters
Sika AG, the world’s largest maker of construction chemicals, said it’s betting on a rebound in revenue later this year after colder-than-average weather in March in Europe and North America held back building projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant