Nikkei 225 Erases Loss as Yen Slides; Mining Shares DropYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average capping the longest losing streak in three months, after commodities slumped amid concern global economic growth is slowing. Shares pared losses as a slide in the yen buoyed exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure