Grainger Jumps Most Since July on Higher Forecast: Chicago MoverThomas Black
W.W. Grainger Inc., a Chicago-based hardware-supply distributor, rose the most in more than eight months after boosting the low end of the company’s previous 2013 profit and revenue forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day