Ferraris Beat Mercedes, Bugattis in Top Auction RankingScott Reyburn
Classic Ferrari racers from the 1950s and 1960s, led by Testa Rossas, are the world’s most valuable motor cars, according to a ranking of auction prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's