EON, RWE Slump as Carbon-Law Fix Proposal Fails: Frankfurt MoverTino Andresen
EON SE and RWE AG, the largest German utilities, fell in Frankfurt after the European Parliament rejected a proposed change to emission-trading rules that would allow temporary curbs on supplying carbon permits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis