Ecotality Up Most in 3 Years as Sales Gain: San Francisco MoverJustin Doom
Ecotality Inc., operator of the second-largest U.S. network of public electric-car charging stations, rose the most in more than three years after reporting annual sales almost doubled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing