Daimler Exits EADS in $2.9 Billion Disposal to Fix CarsRobert Wall and Dorothee Tschampa
Daimler AG, the world’s third-largest maker of luxury cars, sold its remaining stake in Airbus SAS parent European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. for 2.2 billion euros ($2.9 billion) to focus on its auto business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself