AMC Delays ‘Iron Man 3’ Ticket Sales in Disney DisputeChristopher Palmeri
AMC Entertainment Inc., the second-largest U.S. cinema chain, said it isn’t selling advance tickets to the Marvel film “Iron Man 3” because it hasn’t worked out terms with distributor Walt Disney Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing