Alstom Executives Charged in U.S. With FCPA CrimesEdvard Pettersson
A current and a former executive with a U.S. unit of French power-equipment maker Alstom SA were charged with bribing government officials in Indonesia to win a contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's