STX Shares Jump on Speculation of China Yard Sale: Seoul MoverKyunghee Park
STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., a South Korean company that is rescheduling debt with creditors, jumped the most in two years in Seoul trading on speculation it may sell its entire stake in a yard in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline