Saras Gains Most in Nine Months as Rosneft Buys Stake at PremiumAlessandra Migliaccio
Saras SpA, the Italian oil refiner that turned unprofitable last year, rose the most in nine months in Milan trading after OAO Rosneft bought a stake at a premium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing