Pound Erases Gain Versus Euro, Is Little Changed at 85.44 PenceLukanyo Mnyanda
The pound erased a gain versus the euro to trade little changed at 85.44 pence as of 1:41 p.m. London time. It earlier strengthened as much as 0.4 percent to 85.15 pence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap