Newcrest Leads Gold Stocks Lower as Metal Falls to 2-Year LowAdam Haigh
Newcrest Mining Ltd. and Zijin Mining Group Co. led declines among gold producers amid concern a decline in the precious metal to its lowest level since April 2011 is weakening the earnings outlook for producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020