Mechel Tumbles to ‘09 Low on $1.6 Billion Charge: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko
OAO Mechel plunged to a four-year low after Russia’s largest coking-coal producer took an impairment charge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's