MBA Journal: Seeking a Summer HomeGregory Paige
There are certain words that no MBA summer internship candidate wants to see or hear in a post-interview response from a target company. Among those words are “however,” “but,” and the dreaded “unfortunately.” To put the latter term to use, unfortunately I’ve heard those words a few times during the recruiting process over the past couple of months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020