Japan Steel Works Falls as Employees Take Time Off: Tokyo MoverMasumi Suga
Japan Steel Works Ltd., a nuclear parts supplier for customers including Areva SA, fell the most in two months in Tokyo trading after the Nikkei reported that workers at a plant will take time off as orders decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day