GPS and Beyond: Fido Is on the InternetStacey Higginbotham
Two years ago my wife and got a big scare while visiting our in-laws with our dog Lola. While my wife and I were out on a morning run, Lola escaped from the house and disappeared into the neighborhood. Luckily we recovered her—thanks to some local good Samaritans and the folks at animal control—but our poor dog had suffered a horrible 18-hour ordeal, having been hit by a car and cornered by neighborhood dogs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States