Genes, Fake Wine, Martha Stewart: Intellectual PropertyEllen Rosen
Inventors who want to emigrate from their native countries put the U.S. as their top destination, according to economists at the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day