Centrica, Qatar Buy Suncor’s Gas Fields for $1 BillionBrian Swint and Nidaa Bakhsh
Centrica Plc and state-run Qatar Petroleum agreed to buy natural gas fields from Canada’s Suncor Energy Inc. for C$1 billion ($981 million) as the largest U.K. household-energy company seeks added supplies for North American customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day