Rubio Says Citizenship 10 Years Out Under Immigration PlanChris Strohm
It will take at least 10 years for undocumented workers currently in the U.S. to be able to apply for citizenship under an immigration plan drafted by a bipartisan group of senators, Florida Republican Senator Marco Rubio said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations