Asian Stocks Rise Most in Seven Months on Chinese Inflation, YenYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index capping the biggest weekly gain in seven months, as the yen traded near 100 per dollar and slower-than-estimated inflation in China eased concern about monetary-policy tightening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy