Xstrata Said to Agree on Coal Contract at Lowest Since 2009Ben Sharples and Tsuyoshi Inajima
Xstrata Plc, which sets prices for Australian thermal coal contracts, was said to sell a year’s supply of the fuel to Tohoku Electric Power Co Inc. at the lowest settlement price since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020