Veolia’s Bucharest Unit Seeking Bids for Water PipelineIrina Savu
The Romanian utility Apa Nova Bucuresti SA, a subsidiary of the French water company Veolia Environnement SA, is seeking bids for pipeline design services in the capital.
Bids for the Bucharest contract estimated at 6.8 million lei ($2 million) will be accepted until May 13, according to a notice published today on the European Union’s tender website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge