UBS Hires SAP’s Oliver Bussmann as Chief Information OfficerElena Logutenkova
UBS AG, the Swiss bank seeking to cut 5.4 billion francs ($5.8 billion) in annual costs by 2015, hired Oliver Bussmann from Germany’s SAP AG as group chief information officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself