Parmalat, AMR, Patriot Coal, Reader’s Digest: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
Accounting firm Grant Thornton LLP won dismissal this week of an almost 10-year-old lawsuit brought by the foreign representative of Parmalat SpA, the Italian dairy giant that reorganized following an accounting scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts