Nobia Jumps After Swedbank Sees Swedish Rebound: Stockholm MoverNiklas Magnusson
Nobia AB rose to its highest level in almost three weeks in Stockholm trading after Swedbank AB advised clients to buy shares in the maker of kitchen interiors amid a potential rebound in its Swedish and U.K. markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis