Lennar Continuing Project as China Talks Said Broken OffJohn Gittelsohn and Dan Levy
Lennar Corp. is proceeding with its Hunters Point project in San Francisco even as talks with China Development Bank Corp. for $1.7 billion in financing for the site and the nearby Treasure Island have broken off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets