Most Japan Shares Fall; Topix Caps Best Week Since ’09Anna Kitanaka and Toshiro Hasegawa
Most Japanese shares declined, with the Topix Index capping its biggest weekly advance in more than three years, as the nation’s currency traded near 100 yen to the dollar for a fifth day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day