EDF, EON Contribute to $375 Million U.K. Home Efficiency PlanSally Bakewell
EON SE, SSE Plc and U.K. units of Electricite de France SA and RWE AG contributed to 244 million pounds ($375 million) of finance to help pay for energy efficiency upgrades in Britain’s 26.9 million homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans