Dish Is Said to Approach Deutsche Telekom About T-Mobile BidSerena Saitto and Jeffrey McCracken
Dish Network Corp. Chairman Charlie Ergen informally approached Deutsche Telekom AG about a possible merger with the German company’s T-Mobile USA Inc. unit, a deal that would let him bundle wireless service with his satellite-TV offerings, according to people close to the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's