Carlyle Plans First Euro CLO Since ’08; U.S. Inflows Set RecordKrista Giovacco
Carlyle Group LP is planning to raise a 300 million-euro ($392 million) collateralized loan obligation, while U.S. inflows to floating-rate funds exceeded $1.5 billion this week, setting a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis