Carlyle-Backed HD Supply Files for IPO, Seeks to Cut DebtRuth David, Chris Burritt and Lee Spears
HD Supply Holdings Inc., the construction-supply business owned by private-equity firms including Carlyle Group LP, filed for a $1 billion U.S. initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy