Brookfield Spinoff Plans to Expand Beyond Offices, MallsHui-yong Yu
Brookfield Property Partners LP, the $48 billion business being spun off by its Canadian parent, plans to pursue purchases beyond office and retail, the firm’s past areas of focus, as its access to capital improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet