Amazon’s Bezos Paying Refunds for Shoddy Streaming, Poor ServiceDanielle Kucera
Amazon.com Inc. has built automated systems that detect when a customer hasn’t paid the lowest available price for a product, or when the playback of a streaming movie is shoddy, and doles out refunds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States