Walter Gains After Market Close as Quarterly Coal Sales RiseSonja Elmquist
Walter Energy Inc., a producer of metallurgical coal in the U.S. and Canada, advanced in post-market trading after reporting steelmaking coal sales increased 17 percent during the first quarter from the year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting