U.K. Stocks Gain for Fourth Straight Day as M&S RalliesNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks climbed for a fourth day, putting the FTSE 100 Index on course for the biggest weekly gain in three months, as a report showed U.S. jobless-benefit claims fell more than forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself