Suez Unit Signs Revised U.K. Waste-to-Energy AgreementMarc Roca
SITA UK Ltd., a unit of the French water company Suez Environnement, signed a contract to build a 140 million-pound ($216 million) waste-to-energy plant in Cornwall after years of delays due to local opposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing