Sabesp Toppling Tractebel as Water Beats Power: Corporate BrazilJosue Leonel and Patricia Lara
Cia. de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo is close to becoming Latin America’s biggest utility by market value after a 67 percent surge in the past year spurred by investors trading power stocks for water.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day