Rite Aid Hits 3-Year High on First Annual Profit Since 2007Chris Burritt
Rite Aid Corp. rose to the highest price in more than three years after reporting its first annual profit since 2007, saying the company is benefiting from a focus on wellness programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's